|Birthday||March 4th, 1998|
|Relationships||Nick Bean (ex-boyfriend)|
Madeline Phillips (born March 4th, 1998) is a YouNow and social media personality.
Madeline Phillips was born in Granbury, TX. She started YouNow in July of 2015. Her twin brother Drew Phillips was a well-known viner. She is one of the more popular female broadcasters on YouNow and tours with her brother in the PressPlay group.
Social Media Edit
All social media is ayexmadeline
- YouNow - 220,000 fans
- Twitter - 30,300 followers
- Instagram - 50,000 followers
- YouTube - 14,000
- YouTube Views - 20,000
Relationship with Edit
- She has known Nick since 2014
- She was an original mermaid
- She use to talk endlessly about Nick in her broadcasts during the summer of 2015
- They heavily flirted on broadcast during Vidcon 2015
- This gave birth to the very popular ship Nadeline
- At some point during the summer of 2015, they began dating. Although Nick didn't tell his supporters.
- They guested and broadcasted with each other for much of the summer and fall of 2015
- The did an infamous broadcast on September 26th, 2015 where they teased kissing each other in front of 6,000 viewers. Both Edwin and Zach begged them to kiss.
- They broke up in late October 2015. Nick explained that he was selfish and really only wanted a girlfriend to vent his problems to. This confused Madeline
- Speculation was that Nick really didn't want to publicly claim Madeline and lose some supporters for having a girlfriend. He was also accused of talking to other girls during their relationship
- They seemed to make up and attempted to date again in November 2015, but then had an ugly breakup with both being extremely vicious toward each other
- They wouldn't speak to each other until Nick apologized sometime in January 2016
- They once again attempted to date and planned to meet on Valentine's Day 2016
- Madeline, who had been talking to Dillon Juarez of the Juarez Twins before she attempted to get back with Nick, started to date him
- Madeline claimed that Nick only knew how to break her heart and hurt her
- They have decided just to remain friends, but have no interaction with each other
- When Nick plays Kiss, Marry, Kill, he kills Madeline (harsh)